Monday, November 21, 2011

Guardian newspaper greek chicken recipe?

I'm looking for a recipe that appeared in the guardian weekend magazine about a month ago.Basically you put a whole chicken in a pot and roast it in the oven with herbs veggies and potato chips all together.I can't find the mag.Many thanks.Guardian newspaper greek chicken recipe?
I found the recipe online at the guardian web site....I'm glad I looked .... it looks like a fabulous recipe !! ... I was drooling while I was reading it.... I think I'll make it tomorrow !!





Enjoy!!Guardian newspaper greek chicken recipe?
Mean't to make this best answer.can you not when it's closed?


anyway thanks scaredy.good answer.I couldn't find it on the site.Hope you made it .....It's a winner! Report Abuse

Thanks to the above answerer for posting the link... that recipe sounds really good and I want to try it. Was it Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall? He has been the Guardian's food writer for a while now. I'll look at the precipe properly later.





I just love the Weekend magazine. It really is the best lifestyle magazine available! One of the many reasons why the Guardian is far better than most of the other newspapers out there!
try this site...





http://del.icio.us/noodlepie/guardian
Contact the Guardian I'm sure they will send it to you.
  • night cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment