Monday, November 21, 2011

I need a good baked chicken recipe?

I have 4 leg quarters and would like to cook them in the oven. What is the best way to prepare them so that the chicken is juicy? I have every seasoning imagineable, butter, cream of chicken soup and some marinades. Do you put water in the pan? Should I use foil?I need a good baked chicken recipe?
Here is a great basic recipe: I make it at least once a week.





Baked Carmelized Chicken





2 tblsp olive oil


1/2 cup soy sauce


2 tblsp ketchup


1 cup honey


3 cloves garlic minced


1/2 tsp crushed red chilies





Combine all ingredients in small pot and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Or until all ingredients have combined well.


Cut leg quarters in half and arrange in baking dish. Pour sauce over top and bake uncovered for 25 minutes in 400 degree oven.





Enjoy! I need a good baked chicken recipe?
I soak them in buttermilk over night and then coat them in seasoned bread crumbs. Bake on non-stick foil. The non-stick foil is great stuff.





Season with equal parts salt, granulated garlic, paprika and pepper.





I often use crushed corn flakes for the bread crumbs. Some powdered chicken bullion is good in the coating.
go on this site





hope so u will serve in excellent way
  • night cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment