Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you know this yummy chicken recipe?

I have eaten it at the Lido in Riga many times and absolutely love it. It is a popular Latvian dish and i would love to know how to make it.


IT HAS chicken fillet, mayonnaise or soured cream? cheese batter? and a tomato on top and it tastes sooooo good!





any help would be greatly appreciated:)


also, does anyone know how to make the Latvian salad, with tomatoes shredded lettuce and what i think is soured cream? it also tastes gorgeous! :)





ThanksDo you know this yummy chicken recipe?
I typed in Latvian recipes in my search bar and it brought up some good websites it sounds like chicken anastasia which has cheese and sour cream at the wiki website which was the first site that came up they have several categories including salads in Latvian cookingDo you know this yummy chicken recipe?
good chicken recipes


http://www.samayalblog.com
Sounds like a great recipe. I will check to see if I have any suggestions in my recipe file.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment