Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need some easy, delicious recipes for chicken breasts!?

My husband and I are house parents, caring for 8 foster kids, so I cook for 10 people. We are blessed to have received about 20 bags of chicken breasts from the food bank. I'm only 24, so I'm not best cook yet! I would love to learn some new, easy recipes using this chicken. We have a tight budget, so it would be best to not have to add expensive ingredients. We have lots of cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and other kinds of soups. Any of your favorite recipes would be appreciated! Hopefully the kids will love these recipes (and be patient with me as I learn!)I need some easy, delicious recipes for chicken breasts!?
These are probably my two favorite chicken recipes to make-- %26amp; they're really easy, too.








Parmesan Chicken





10 Chicken breasts


1-2 boxes Shake %26amp; Bake bread crumbs


2 jars spaghetti sauce


2 cups parmesan cheese, grated.





Set your oven for 350. After washing chicken, don't dry it. Shake it up in the bread crumbs %26amp; lay them on two greased 9x11 baking pans/dishes. Bake for about 15 minutes [chicken will not be thoroughly cooked]. Remove from oven %26amp; pour on sauce %26amp; sprinkle cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted [10ish more minutes].








Chicken Enchiladas





8-9 chicken breasts


14 flour tortillas


2 cans cream of chicken


1-1/2 cup milk


2 cups mozz cheese





Bake the chicken at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until they're cooked. Shred them up %26amp; distribute among tortillas. Add half the cheese, roll 'em up, %26amp; stick 'em in two 9x11 pans/dishes. Mix cream of chicken %26amp; milk, then pour over enchiladas. Bake for about 15 minutes.I need some easy, delicious recipes for chicken breasts!?
5 zucchini sliced


4 chicken breasts cut in half


3 tomatoes sliced


2 cups shredded mozzarella





saute zucchini until crisp tender, and place in a greased baking tray.


Egg dip the chicken and bread with a seasoned breadcrumb mixture. Fry until golden on the outside in a pan and then place on top of the zucchini.


top with tomatoes.





cover with foil and bake at 350 for about a half hour, then uncover, add mozzarella and put it back in the over for the cheese to melt.





a good way to get in the veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment