Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Which do you prefer the original recipe chicken or extra crispy at KFC?

Hi, I like both, but I get more pleasure eating the extra crispy ones.Which do you prefer the original recipe chicken or extra crispy at KFC?
Original.





Though I like KFC in Japan more than in the Philippines. Its juicier.


I guess the way it is prepared varies from countries too. I heard KFC in India has ginger. (Is it India...or somewhere within that area)





So there...





=DWhich do you prefer the original recipe chicken or extra crispy at KFC?
i prefer the original recipe it tastes really good.


anyway im here in china and in this province where i am right now we only have kfc and dicos for western food but both tastes awful!!!!! i love kfc in the philippines
I am a KFC addict and I have always loved the original recipe. I occasionally try the spicy ones, but I always go back to the original.
Extra crispy.





But just to be sure, you can line em up, all the variety and I'd give my judgment when the plates are cleaned.
I like both but im into the original almost always.....to be very honest im really not into KFC,i enjoy the outdoor cooked chicken better bcoz of its flavor.
I prefer the original.
I prefer the original :)
my g/f says orig , i say ext crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment