Monday, August 23, 2010

Does any one have a good chicken ramen recipe?

i love to cook and me and my brother love ramen but i wanna make homemade ramen help?Does any one have a good chicken ramen recipe?
well I will mix canned carrots, chopped grilled chicken, celery(cooked cut thinly) eggs (just break 1 or 2 eggs let them cook thoroughly in the boiling water then break them up very small. I also add black pepper. I mix the water and other ingreidents first to make sure the celery and the eggs are cooked all the way, then I add the noodles b/c otherwise the noodles would cook too long and be soggy. Don't forget to add the seasoning packet to the water first when cooking the eggs/other ingredients.


It might sound weird, but it is very good


If you like a lot of broth then don't drain off the liquid, I usually drain off a bit of it, b/c I like it less soupy





errr weren't you a blonde avatar a few minutes ago?? lolDoes any one have a good chicken ramen recipe?
Ramen soup is just fried noodles with a flavor packet. You can put whatever you want in it. I have added vegetables while cooking it, added grated cheddar afterwards, and I have put spaghetti sauce on it. Lately I've taken to the oriental kind and like to add broccoli, carrots and onion while still boiling. I have heard that some people crack an egg into it while still cooking it, and I tried it once and didn't think it was that great. I guess they do that to give it protein and make it more satisfying. I guess you could add some chopped up cooked chicken to chicken ramen if you wanted. Put some cheese on top to melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment